If you’re not ready to do the whole programme (either face to face or in group sessions online) but want to start your journey to Freedom from Food, whether you are pregnant, have a baby, two toddlers or three teenagers, this is for you!
The doors to my new short (3 modules) online course have opened!
Are you going to be one of the 20 lucky women who will start changing the way they view diets, their bodies, their minds and themselves?
The course will run over 3 weeks, from Monday 26th July till Sunday 16th July, and our live Q&A calls will be on Wednesdays from 7.30pm till approximately 8.30pm.
Doors closing on Friday 23rd June, 9pm (GMT)!
I think you know by now that dieting is not getting you anywhere.
You still obsess about food, your weight is still going up, you still worry about what to eat and what not to eat, in fact you’re more confused than ever about that. ‘Carbs? No carbs? Only meat and green veg? Is a vegan diet the only way I will get the results I want?’ and on and on and round and round in your head.
But what is it you want exactly?
I’m willing to bet that you just want…
an easy relationship with food and with your body.
It’s not that you want to lose weight any more.
It’s that you want to be free from all these constant thoughts and worries.
- You have had enough of hearing those voices in your head or in your conversations with your friends, colleagues and family: ‘I shouldn’t’, ‘That’s a bit naughty’, ‘I’ve promised myself’, ‘I’m supposed to be good but…’, ‘I’m starting again on Monday’, etc.
- You have had enough of forcing yourself to go to the gym in the hope of sweating your fat out.
- You have had enough of doing things you don’t enjoy just to lose a few pounds that keep coming back.
- If you have a lot of weight to lose, you are just FED UP (literally). Fed up with the chafing thighs, the discomfort, the big clothes, the looks from other people, but also FED UP with the constant struggles and efforts and yet seeing zero results on the scales.
- You have had enough of thinking ‘When I have lost the weight, I can do x, I can be y.’
However, all these things you have had enough of, all your worries about food and what you’re going to eat and not eat today, all the guilt you feel about what you ate yesterday and how you haven’t been to the gym for 3 weeks – they’re just not disappearing from your life.
They’re still here, every day.
They’re still at the forefront of your mind, even if your friends can’t tell (not even your best friend because you’re so ashamed that you can’t even talk to her about this).
All these things are not going away, even when you use your Super Monday-Willpower. Within a few hours of what you think is your strongest resolve on a Monday morning, you just can’t help it – your resolve dissolves and your fingers are just automatically opening the packet of biscuits, to go with your morning cup of tea. The one you are so desperate to enjoy and savour once you’re back from the school run, but that you just can’t because 1) your toddler is being noisy and/or demanding your attention, 2) your cup of tea is therefore getting colder and 3) (more to the point) you are worrying about how many biscuits you are going to wolf down before baby wakes up and are feeling guilty about eating them even before you have actually eaten them.
And so out of despair and hopelessness, you drink the cold cup of tea, you devour 5 or 6 Hobnobs in as many minutes, and you feel guilty.
Then the shame comes in.
‘How could I do this again? Last night I vowed I wouldn’t do this again, and definitely not today!’
But you have been on so many diets that now the only way your body knows how to operate is thus:
IF YOU DEPRIVE ME OF, OR SIMPLY INTEND TO DEPRIVE ME OF THE FOOD I WANT OR NEED TO EAT, IT WILL BACKFIRE AND I WILL MAKE YOU EAT TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU INTENDED TO.
So let’s get real here.
Deep down, in the deepest recesses of your heard…
What is actually going on?
You do realise by now that all this is not about the food, don’t you?
You do know that diets, whether quick-fix ones or long-haul ones, are not going to fix what the real problem is, don’t you?
The thing is, you know what the real problem is, but knowing this hasn’t helped either. So you’re now back to dieting. Because at least with dieting, there is a glimmer of hope that you might lose a few pounds. Even if it’s temporary.
You’re that desperate.
You’re that disappointed.
You’re that disillusioned.
Like me, you probably thought that by talking about the real problem (the way you were treated at school by one of your so-called friends, the way your uncle looked at you when you were a teenager, the way your parents taught you to always eat up everything that was on your plate, how your first boyfriend broke up with you, etc.), once the real problem was out in the open, you would magically stop dieting and stop worrying about food and your body, and you would magically lose weight.
And for some people, it may well happen this way.
But for most people, it requires a different kind of approach and a different kind of work.
A different approach
I love your determination.
I love your willingness to get to the bottom of this.
I love your deep commitment to ‘get this weight problem sorted once and for all’.
I appreciate your stubbornness in your thinking that dieting, ‘getting rid of the fat/weight’, ‘making it go away’ is the answer to the real, deep-down problem.
I’ve been there.
I appreciate that you have been disillusioned by the dieting industry but also by the counselling you’ve done and therapists you’ve seen.
I’ve been there.
I’m sure they have helped in some way, along the way, as they did me.
Yes, it all helped, but it was temporary, or it just didn’t solve the food problem, did it?
I appreciate your quest for something better, for other tools.
And guess what?
You have finally arrived. You have finally got to the right person.
It took me 15 years of searching. I hope it hasn’t taken you this long. But even if it has, rest assured, this is it. This is the real deal.
You can stop your search now once and for all.
You have reached your final destination – which is only the start of another journey. A much more pleasant journey. One where:
- You can stop dieting for good.
- You can stop worrying about putting even more weight on, as you always have when you stopped dieting.
- You can be clear about what really keeps you in the Food Prison – not the fact that you hate your thighs. The real reasons.
- You can be clear about what you need to do to escape the Food Prison.
- You can get to the bottom of the real problem by using techniques that will help you clear your past hurts, clear the boulders that are in the way of Freedom from Food. Not just talking about them – actually doing something about them, using powerful mind-body techniques that help you get rid of the recurring feelings and thoughts associated with whatever happened in your life. For good. Once and for all.
- You can be super clear on what you really want – for your life, for yourself, independently of how much you weigh and what you can wear.
- You can find out who you really are deep down and how you can let that come up to the surface, without shame, without guilt, finally owning who you are and showing her to the world.
- You can stop a craving from becoming a full-blown binge.
- You know how to stop self-sabotage in its tracks.
- You can start having a more peaceful relationship with food – food will not be so present in your mind any more, you won’t think about it so much, you won’t wonder about it so much, you won’t ask yourself ‘What am I going to eat for breakfast?’ as the first question of the day when you wake up, you won’t berate yourself for eating ‘something naughty’ the night before. If you carry on on this journey and do the full 12-week online course or the 6-month 1:1 programme with me, eventually when you think about food, it will be just to find out what you want, what you feel like having right that moment, and to just go for it, eat it, and savour it and enjoy it, and, best of all, you will just stop eating when you are full and satisfied. You will also know for sure that you will not relapse, that you will not go back to your old ways. You will be absolutely certain that there is no going back to diets, that the only way forward is onwards and upwards, that this is the only way to live serenely.
- You know that your future is bright, sunny, open, immense, full of goodness and wellness.
So, what are you going to decide?
Are you going to stay where you are, keeping trying the dieting route, or are you going to move forward by taking a new route, a new path, the one where no dieting or restrictions in any form will be present?
- Yes it is scary.
- Yes it’s all new.
- Yes your unconscious mind will rebel and try to make you go back to your old ways, because it thinks it’s safer that way. But I will give you tools to stop that from happening.
- Yes it may be painful.
- Yes you will have to uncover things that you don’t necessarily want to uncover.
- YES your life will change for the better.
- YES you will move on from all the crap that happened in your life.
- YES it will all feel like a distant memory.
- YES you can have the life you desire.
- YES you can have so much more than a slimmer, leaner body.
- YES you can have peace of mind.
- YES you can have…
How do I know this?
- Because that is what I achieved for myself after 15 years of research and trial and error.
- Because I have put together a 6-month, 15-session, programme that integrates all that I have learned over the years – the best bits from a myriad of alternative techniques, which are all the opposite of what dieting offers.
- Because it has worked for me and for my clients over the past 3 years.
- Because while I don’t promise that you will get to your ideal weight, shape and size in 6 months (it depends on how much weight you want to lose and it depends on your commitment), I promise that the way you look at food and your body, and the way you feel about food and your body, will never be the same again and will be transformed for the better and for good. Because that is what has happened to myself and to all my clients.
- Because I work with women just like you who are committed to overhaul their inner lives and their outer lives. I know your pain because I was there for 25 years. I know your daily struggles, your wishes, your desires and your trauma because they were mine too. I know the prison you are in and how badly you want to get out of it.
- Because I am committed to helping you 100% and will do what it takes to help you on your journey to Freedom from Food.
- Because in just 3 weeks, you can change the way you look at food and the impacts of dieting on your life, your self-esteem and the way you feel about your body, and you can use several powerful mind-body techniques that will help you do this, and so much more if you keep using them beyond this 3-week course.
So what is your future going to look like?
- The same as your present – trapped, grim, circular?
- Or a very different, very bright, much better, much more pleasant, much freer present – one where you keep evolving into someone whose company you really like, rather than going round and round in circles in the company of someone you don’t appreciate?
Are you going to give yourself the present of changing your present?
If you want to move forward and give yourself this gift, book onto my 3-week course NOW! It will kick-start your journey to Freedom from Food. It all starts at some point. The point where you are soooo fed up with dieting that you just want to stop this madness and instead start treading a new path.
The 3-week online course
Kick-start Your Journey to Freedom from Food is a short online course, with videos, recordings of relaxation/hypnosis, EFT (tapping) and affirmations, and worksheets, so you can dive deep and in just 3 weeks and for £97, understand:
- how you can stop dieting
- why you shouldn’t even give it another thought
- what to do exactly to start your new journey of freedom from food and body concerns
- how to deal with emotions
- how to deal with self-sabotage
- how to stop a craving dead in its tracks
- how your life can change if you start doing things differently
There will also be:
- a dedicated Facebook group
- weekly live Q&A calls on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm (in the group, recorded, so if you miss them you can always catch up at any time) so that you can personally ask me all your burning questions, about the course, about my life without diets, about my other programmes – absolutely anything!
This programme is for you if…
- You have tried all the diets under the sun but realise DIETS DON’T WORK and you now want OUT of the Food Prison but have no idea how to go about it.
- You want to stop feeling fat, ugly, useless, hopeless, *insert here all the horrible things you tell yourself*.
- You want to stop the binge-guilt-diet-binge vicious cycle.
- You want to stop using a digital device as a way to determine how you feel about yourself, your day ahead, the day before, how good or bad you are and determine your mood and your food intake for the next hours, days or weeks.
- You want to stop disliking your body as it is and stop the self-doubt.
- You want to START feeling the freedom you would like to feel around food, your body, the way you move, not caring about what people think and being a fabulous role model for your children, especially your daughters.
This programme is also for you if you…
- want freedom from food and body concerns
- want to stop eating for any reasons other than physical hunger
- have had enough of dieting
- are convinced that diets don’t work
- have an inner knowledge that a much more holistic and much deeper approach is necessary to be at peace with food and your body
- like the idea of doing a short online course
- enjoy sharing with other women who are on the same path as you
- are ready to commit to this short programme for just 3 weeks
This programme is NOT for you if…
- You are still after a quick-fix diet.
- You still think that what you eat and how much you exercise will change the way you feel about yourself and solve all the real issues you have.
- You are not ready to commit to 3 weeks of fun and learning, to add new tools to your ‘no more dieting’ toolbox.