I am not doing online group sessions at the moment but please do contact me to register your interest
These sessions take place using Skype or Zoom so your internet connection needs to be good (I recommend either being very close to your router or even plugging your computer into it with a cable).
I work in the same way as one to one and follow the same six steps and the same 15-letter acronym, but some aspects are not explored in as much depth. As much as possible, each session is tailored to your individual needs, but of course it cannot be as tailored as in one-to-one sessions. Nonetheless, being part of a group may enhance your experience in different ways, which one-to-one sessions cannot necessarily do.
So choosing between one-to-one sessions and online group sessions is more about who you are as a person (shy? extrovert? like being part of a small group?) and how you like to learn new things, as well as your financial situation of course, than about the sessions per se.
There is a maximum of 5 women, so we have plenty of time to explore your issues as well as learn and practise the tools and techniques taught in my programme.
If you require a bit of extra support (for example, if you have very strong emotions coming up about a particular event in your life and feel that you can’t deal with it on your own), I will of course be available for individual sessions (at extra cost) if you need them. But between my and the group’s support during the sessions and in the secret Facebook group that you will automatically join when you start the programme if you so wish, it is highly unlikely. Having the support of the group is invaluable and so many of us love working through our issues in this way, sharing our successes, asking questions, giving answers, telling each other what’s working for us and giving each other extra tips 🙂
Format of the sessions
- 8 weekly sessions
- 2 bi-weekly sessions
The sessions are held via Skype and each week we:
- check in
- learn and/or practise a tool or technique
- use EFT and/or hypnosis to work through your issues
- go through the practice to be done for the next session
The same commitment is required as with one-to-one sessions – listening to the mp3s regularly, using EFT (tapping) regularly, using meditation, mindfulness and mindset tools, affirmations, breathing techniques, and so on.
Pay in two installments of £295 each (before Session 1 and before Session 6).
Pay £540 upfront, saving a total of £50.
Payment and cancellations
- A £295 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking.
- If you pay upfront, the balance is due at least 24 hours before your first session. If you pay in installments, the second installment will be due at least 24 hours before Session 6.
- Payment by bank transfer for the first installment or upfront payment (or by PayPal but add a 3.5% fee).
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled. If you miss a session, you can catch up by doing an individual session with me at extra cost.
- Once the group sessions have started, no money will be refunded.